Just in case it's not obvious. This post is satirical.
- Capitalism – the idea that the purpose of the economy is to make legal pretend-people richer than actual people.
- Socialism – the idea that the purpose of the economy is to be a legal Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor.
- Libertarianism – the belief (always heavily disguised as free-market capitalism) that if any member of a society cares about any other member of that society the society will collapse.
- Raegonomics – (also known as trickle-down economics) the belief that a state should fund it's excesses by overtaxing those least capable of affording higher taxes while reducing taxes from those who are most capable of paying taxes.
- Palinism – a version of Raegonomics that claims to be focussed on reducing state excesses while simultaneously promoting expensive and continuous warfare and military expense.
- Merkelism – the idea that rigid job protection and an economy primarily focussed on producing actual goods is stable and can be buffered against recessions by the spending power of a population whose jobs remain secured is notable in that the one thing it could never manage to export to even one other country was itself.
- Obamaism – the idea that it is better to create new jobs than preserve existing ones, but better to preserve existing corporations than to let new ones replace them.
- Mbekinomics – the idea that a country with no credible military threat and extensive poverty should rather spend huge sums on advanced military technology than food, a sort of socialistic Palinism.
- Zumaism – the idea that the leader of the nation can create half a million jobs by having half a million children and hiring them each a personal nanny.
- Thatcherism – Any attempt to implement Raegonomics in an existing wellfare state based on the belief that trickle-down-economics is metaphoric of a multi-story long-drop with a coin-operated door on the second-floor.
- Bushism – Raegonimic Palinism but done exclusively with negative numbers.
Okay, I'm out of ideas – but please feel free to add yours to the comments.